Wednesday, March 14, 2007



Three of my friends turned 30 this year over a couple of weeks time. They threw an 80's themed birthday party. It was a lot of fun dressing up. I didn't have a lot of time to prepare or shop. I wasn't supposed to be able to make it to the party.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

It probably wasn't all that hard to find something to wear...you should've just had to go to the mall!! We heard rumor that little vest and leggin's were back but we didn't believe it, but two days after Karen went back to America she informed us that it was true. You look great in these photos by the way!

Shannon said...

Well I had less than 24 hours notice that I was going to the party so no time left to go shopping. Oh well, I didn't do to bad pulling from my closet. THe only thing I really needed was the leggings which everyone was out of.

Btw, most of the styles are pretty cute now. I swore I would never wear polka dots agin but I think I just may own some soon.

Starrlett said...

that is soooo great! what a fantastic idea... one that maybe i should keep in mind for my 30th (next summer, Egads!).