Tuesday, November 07, 2006

So I finally have all my pictures from the cruise posted. I had 14 rolls total so it took me awhile to sort through them and get them online.

I had a really good time on my cruise. It was a 7 day Western Caribbean adventure with stops in Key West, Florida, Grand Cayman Islands and Cozumel. I had a great time with my good friends Amber in Jennifer. They were the only young ones in the group that we were with.

The ship itself had a great crowd on it. Everyone was out to have a good time. We even had a famous alternative group (The Killers) on the ship and they dined two tables down from mine every night. I also had a stalker that I gained on the first night. It seems like there is always someone running and hiding from a new friend that was made on the boat, from Christian Bale to the cocktail waiter! Some of you will know exactly what I'm talking about.

Enjoy the pictures and leave me a COMMENT or two. I love them and they make my day. You do NOT have to have an account to leave a comment. Let me know if you want to hear about any part of the trip. I would be more than happy to share.

3 comments:

kelly said...

are you kidding!? the killers were on your ship? oh my gosh! did they perform?

Shannon said...

Nope. No kidding here. They were there on vacation and keeping a low profile, trying not to be noticed. I think they suceeded. It seemed like the table next to them and me were the only ones that knew. I wish they had performed. I tried to take a picture for proof but you can't really tell its them cause I think all but one had a makeover. Its also just a bad picture. I found it difficult to inconspicuously (sp?) take a picture.

Amber said...

Hey Shanny,

I am slowing seeing ALL of your pictures. The internet was done at my home last week making it hard for me to visit your blog.

I am enjoying all of the great pictures...and will comment soon.