Thursday, November 02, 2006


Cozumel, Mexico was our last port of call. I decided to spend my day with my mom, dad and Lisa. Once we got off the boat we found a snorkeling excursion that sounded like fun. The boat was a glass bottom boat which was great because my mom and Lisa weren't sure if snorkeling was for them. They took us to two places to snorkel. We had a blast. In case your wondering, mommie picked up on snorkeling and Lisa decided that it wasn't for her.

I took a ton of pictures but I was pretty disappointed in the way they turned out. The camera didn't even get close to catching the vibrate colors of the fish and the water. I don't know the names of all the fish that we saw but I know that we saw lots of parrot fish and angel fish. There were many others I just can't think of the names of all the fish.

After snorkeling and lunch we headed off to the beach were my mom and I got henna with Alicia in mind. She lives in India and gets it frequently. On our way back to the boat I made friends with a bartender on our boat. We had quite the entertaining conversation. You learn a lot when talking to a drunk crew member.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

did you find nemo! The snarkel gear is too fun...its goofy. I think it's my favorite pic too.

Shannon said...

No nemo. We were sad that we were not able to get his autograph.