So every night when we would go back to our rooms from dinner they would have our beds turned down with a chocolate on our pillows and a cute little towel animal. We had an elephant, dog, sting ray, swan, monkey, turtle and something else that I can't remember. We had fun taking pictures with them. Sometimes a little too much fun. For your viewing enjoyment, I've added other towel animals from other rooms.
Thursday, November 02, 2006
So every night when we would go back to our rooms from dinner they would have our beds turned down with a chocolate on our pillows and a cute little towel animal. We had an elephant, dog, sting ray, swan, monkey, turtle and something else that I can't remember. We had fun taking pictures with them. Sometimes a little too much fun. For your viewing enjoyment, I've added other towel animals from other rooms.
Posted by Shannon at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I think the best part would've been the mystery of wondering what would show up next! Fun fun.
It was fun. There was always an excitement when we went back to the room.
Post a Comment