Wednesday, August 23, 2006



These pictures are from Hannah & Cameron's wedding in July. Hannah is one of Alicia's best friends and her college roomate. This was also the first time that I got to see Alicia since she moved to India.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Those are some fun pics!! Did you happen to get the pics developed from Schlitterbaun. Not that I am suggesting that you post them. I hope your day is wonderful.

Shannon said...

No the ones from Schlitterbahn have not been develoed yet. And when they are I'm not sure that they will be posted. I may post the one of me wiping out or folding in half or whatever that was that I did.

Alicia said...

will you make copies of the pics of the family from the wedding. I don't have any of those. Then you could send them to me in india.. hint hint... and why your at it send the schlitterbaun pics too! I don't want to post thme, but I would love to see them!! I love you shanny.

Shannon said...

I still have to get the Schlitterbahn ones developed. I'm not sure where I placed the camera. it's around here somewhere. And I'll eventually get those pictures from the wedding to you.