Thursday, August 31, 2006

Simple Joys

Amber & Alicia's roommate, Lindsey posted a blog on the the simple things that bring them joy. I thought that it was a great idea so, its my turn. I really like the idea of listing the things that bring a smile to my face and make me happy. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in life that we often overlook the little things that bring a smile to our face.

1. family
2. friends
3. laughing
4. my iPod
5. cool fall nights
6. a good bargain on a very expensive item
7. babies
8. my nieces
9. my nephews
10. vacations
11. being at home when it rains with a good movie and a soft blanket
12. sweet tea
13. a good massage
14. being on a tropical beach
15. manicures & pedicure
16. dancing
17. hearing little kids pray
18. Christmas
19. Christmas music
20. painting
21. taking pictures
22. looking at pictures
23. going to see a play
24. going to the movies
25. having someone play with my hair
26. swinging
27. Friends (the TV show)
28. domino's
29. flowers
30. making people smile
31. comments on my blog
32. shopping
33. letters from Grandad (I've never gotten one but my sisters have and they are so
cute and I would LOVE to receive one).
34. cuddling under a soft blanket
35. a new outfit
36. getting my hair cut
37. Gardening
38. giving and receiving complements
39. playing in water
40. hugs
41. ksss kssssss
42. memories of Grandpa's smile

These are just some of my simple joys. What are yours?

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Simple joys are my simple joys. Don't you just love them! :)

Shannon said...

I am guilty of stealling some of yours. They were just so good that I had to use them.