In case you didn't know, I am currently working PT for a babysitting agency. Most of the time its great but it has its moments. I make good money in a short period of time and I set my own schedule.
Well, tonight I sat for a new client. I almost didn't take the job because I was still a little tired from the weekend but they were really good friends with one of our favorite clients. So, I thought how bad could it be. I was wrong. So wrong. It was bad almost from the beginning. I'll try to keep this as short and entertaining as possible.
I got there and immediately the kids were pulling on me and wanting me to play with them. Garrison is 9, Georgia is 7 and Richard is 3. So I went into the bedroom with them and we started playing dinosaurs. That was unfamiliar territory for me but I was doing my best. They started yelling at me because I wasn't playing with them even though I was. They were nagging me and pulling on me.
So, the parents finally left and we decided to play hide-n-seek. Let me go back a little. The kids were touching me and groping me and I was feeling uncomfortable. Richard did not want me to put him down. He was stroking my breasts and arms in a very uncomfortable way and burying himself in me. And Georgia kept grabbing my shirt and popping it. I kept telling them to stop touching me but they kept doing it anyway.
Back to the hide-n-seek. So the little boy will not let me put him down so I am forced to hide with him. Georgia was looking for us and when she found us he let me put him down and I noticed that I was wet. He PEED on ME!!! I was so upset and had to fight him to change his clothes. Almost immediately after Georgia found out that he did that she grabbed my shirt like she was going to pop it again and said please let me smell it. I asked her what her problem was and told her not to touch me any more.
After all this, I was ready to get away from them for a couple of min. So, I decided to get dinner ready. They followed me into the kitchen and would not leave me alone and would not stop touching, grabbing and nagging me. Next thing I know Richard is running around the corner and grabs my pants and they started to fall off. I then made it very clear that they needed to go play and leave me alone.
After dinner the older boy, Garrison went next door to play with the neighbors because his dad told him he could. Well, the two younger ones were not happy and it brought havoc on the rest of the evening. Temper tantrums and bad behavior was what followed for me to deal with.
While we were reading, Richard was supposed to be going to sleep but he couldn't because I wouldn't him grope me. And Georgia wouldn't go to sleep because she was waiting up for her mom. They all finally fell asleep about 5 min before mom got home. It was the night that would never end.
I'm walking out the door and I realized that I had forgotten to tell the parents about Richard peeing on me. So I told mom and she had the nerve to say "bless his heart." What about my heart. I was the one that had a wet shirt all night and kept rubbing my arm in it. Unbelievable!!!
Well, that was my night in a nutshell. I welcome your comments and would love to hear what you think about it. I have a couple more stories like it that I can blog about so if you want to hear them let me know.
Well, tonight I sat for a new client. I almost didn't take the job because I was still a little tired from the weekend but they were really good friends with one of our favorite clients. So, I thought how bad could it be. I was wrong. So wrong. It was bad almost from the beginning. I'll try to keep this as short and entertaining as possible.
I got there and immediately the kids were pulling on me and wanting me to play with them. Garrison is 9, Georgia is 7 and Richard is 3. So I went into the bedroom with them and we started playing dinosaurs. That was unfamiliar territory for me but I was doing my best. They started yelling at me because I wasn't playing with them even though I was. They were nagging me and pulling on me.
So, the parents finally left and we decided to play hide-n-seek. Let me go back a little. The kids were touching me and groping me and I was feeling uncomfortable. Richard did not want me to put him down. He was stroking my breasts and arms in a very uncomfortable way and burying himself in me. And Georgia kept grabbing my shirt and popping it. I kept telling them to stop touching me but they kept doing it anyway.
Back to the hide-n-seek. So the little boy will not let me put him down so I am forced to hide with him. Georgia was looking for us and when she found us he let me put him down and I noticed that I was wet. He PEED on ME!!! I was so upset and had to fight him to change his clothes. Almost immediately after Georgia found out that he did that she grabbed my shirt like she was going to pop it again and said please let me smell it. I asked her what her problem was and told her not to touch me any more.
After all this, I was ready to get away from them for a couple of min. So, I decided to get dinner ready. They followed me into the kitchen and would not leave me alone and would not stop touching, grabbing and nagging me. Next thing I know Richard is running around the corner and grabs my pants and they started to fall off. I then made it very clear that they needed to go play and leave me alone.
After dinner the older boy, Garrison went next door to play with the neighbors because his dad told him he could. Well, the two younger ones were not happy and it brought havoc on the rest of the evening. Temper tantrums and bad behavior was what followed for me to deal with.
While we were reading, Richard was supposed to be going to sleep but he couldn't because I wouldn't him grope me. And Georgia wouldn't go to sleep because she was waiting up for her mom. They all finally fell asleep about 5 min before mom got home. It was the night that would never end.
I'm walking out the door and I realized that I had forgotten to tell the parents about Richard peeing on me. So I told mom and she had the nerve to say "bless his heart." What about my heart. I was the one that had a wet shirt all night and kept rubbing my arm in it. Unbelievable!!!
Well, that was my night in a nutshell. I welcome your comments and would love to hear what you think about it. I have a couple more stories like it that I can blog about so if you want to hear them let me know.

6 comments:
The beauty of PT work!! You never know what you are gonna get! Shanny, I laughed really really hard thinking about you in this situation. Hopefully it was worth the money you made!! I love you and keep the stories of your life coming!
Babysitting is an adventure all its own!
I love hearing about your life.
I love you more.
Sorry you had a bad night.
Oh...my..gosh. Did these people even bother to, y'know, raise their kids? Sounds like a pack of monkeys would have been better behaved.
Then again, you still probably would have been peed on. :)
My sympathies, and my sincere prayers that you never sit for another similar family!! Bless your heart! ;)
Unfortunately, it was a set fee and they didn't bother to tip either.
I just read this post from a staff member at a public library who I think could thoroughly sympathize with you:
http://libraryosis.blogspot.com/2006/08/oh-my-god.html
It makes me really, really, glad that younger kids only show up at the university library in the summer.
Btw... where's this tropical vacation, eh?
We are leaving on a cruise to Key West, Grand Caymen and Cozumel. I can hardly wait!
Post a Comment