My mom and I went to Dallas for a seminar last week. We decided to stay through the weekend to play with friends and family. We were pretty busy. I helped my new friend, Amber settle into her apartment and I got to see Julie and Josh and their familes. They are old friends from middle school and high school.
My mom and I spent Thursday-Saturday with my cousin Tammie. We had a family dinner with everyone on Friday. I took some pictures of the kids at the park and my time with them. I hope you enjoy them.
Sorry Amber and Alicia but I ran out of film to take pictures of Kiley. They got to the park after the film was gone. There are some on Tammie's camera . Ask her to send you some if you want to see her.![]()
Monday, October 09, 2006
Posted by Shannon at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great Pictures! Thanks for sharing.
I enjoy your skills with the camera.
Those babies are sooo precious. I miss them! Kiss them all for me next time you see them and tell them there cousin Alicia misses them!!!
Thanks for the blog post idea. Its a good one!
Post a Comment