So, everyone has dieted at one point or another. Jennifer and I started this list and I need your help adding on to it. I want your imput.
You know you're on a diet when...
1. you ask your husband to get a shake from Chick-fil-a so you can watch him eat it
2. you lick your plate for every last calorie you can get
3. you take your measuring spoons, spray dressing and spray butter into a restaurant with you
4. you take your left over broccoli from lunch back to work for snack time
5. you have an extra bowl of cereal and then realize you didn’t have any extra calories for a 2nd bowl and that put you over for the day. Then you wake up panicked and wonder if that really happend
6. you spend all day in the bathroom
7. things that you never liked before, you suddenly find yourself devouring
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Posted by Shannon at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment