Monday, September 11, 2006

Everyone has pictures they never wish they had never taken. Well, here's one of mine. I don't even know why I ever went out in public with this hairstyle. This is what we call the pullet. It's a permed mullet. Can you relate to this picture? I'll be looking forward to your comments. I think my hair is bigger than my head. I hope you get a good laugh out of this. We sure have.



5 comments:

Alicia said...

that's hideous, but if i remember correctly, I think all the haircuts in this photo had a good chance of gaining the phrase hideous as well!

Starrlett said...

ROFL -- "pullet!" That's great! Is this a family term, or heard elsewhere?

I didn't have the pullet myself, but I had hair down the middle of my back, permed exceedingly tightly, and then in 8th grade you might remember my insanely-permed bob (a duplicate of my mother's at the time). I think the longer hair with the perm was my own personal greatest hair mistake.

Oh, wait--it was actually that I had, at the same time, permed bangs. Yowza.

Anonymous said...

This is a good one! I have a few of these. It make you wonder what our parents were thinking. Well, I often think that because my mom cut and colored my hair! Thanks Ma!

Nessa

Shannon said...

I guess you could say its a family term. I made it up when me and some friends were laughing hysterically over it. A week later we still are. This harstyle was similar to the one my mom had. I guess you could say it was the longer version. I'm thinking I should post the whole picture.

Anonymous said...

Yeah...just don't post the entire family photo...but then maybe you should, it would be good for kicks...I swear, I will NEVER perm my hair again!

Amber